UVC 100 Dosimeters feature a patented colorimetric indicator that changes color to visibly demonstrate three energy levels of UV-C exposure (254 nm) at 25, 50 and 100 mJ/cm2 .
A recent study has shown that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID19, can be inactivated by UV-C at a dose of 22 mJ/cm2 .
Reaching a dose of 50 and 100 mJ/cm2 with the UVC Dosimeter has been correlated to achieve a 99.9% reduction of MRSA and C. Diff, respectively. 
UVC Dosimeters enable users to visually see how much germicidal irradiation has been delivered to a surface.
This provides valuable evidence of the disinfection process and validating the output of the UVC equipment.
Make UVC Dosimeters part of your disinfection programs and see your success.
• Designed for use with UV-C devices using low-pressure mercury vapor lamps (254 nm) including autonomous robots, mobile towers, fixed ceiling units, cabinets, handheld units, tunnel conveyors and more.
• Dosimeters have an adhesive backing and can be placed on or adjacent to surfaces and equipment prior to disinfection.
• Yellow indicator changes color with exposure to UV-C irradiation at 25, 50 and 100 mJ/cm2.
• Provides necessary visible evidence that surfaces and equipment have received the desired amount of UV-C to kill harmful pathogens.
• Recommended for use with every disinfection cycle.
• Ideal for training staff, validating lamp output and as an auditing tool.
• Used in hospitals, dental/physician offices, commercial offices, homes, schools, gyms, hotels, restaurants, airports, airplanes, trains, buses, casinos, grocery/retail stores and more.
• Designed and manufactured in Sweden, and recommended by leading UV-C manufacturers around the world.
¹ Ultraviolet-C (UV-C) Monitoring Made Ridiculously Simple: UV-C Dose Indicators for Convenient Measurement of UV-C Dosing. Cadnum, Jennifer & Jencson, Annette & Redmond, Sarah & Mana, Thriveen & Donskey, Curtis. (2019)
² Signify and Boston University validate effectiveness of Signify’s UV-C light sources on inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19 (June 16, 2020)
UV-C room sanitizing for large spaces, up to 1000ft². Timer controlled, remote operated, safety glasses included.Add To Cart Explore The Apollo
Air purification for bedrooms, dens, and any area up to 300ft² with HEPA and UV-C purification.
Air purification for large, high-traffic workspaces, and any area up to 800ft² with HEPA and UV-C purification.