UVC Tri-Card Dosimeters [10-Pack]99020200-T-DOS
UVC Dosimeters Provide Visible Evidence of Successful Disinfection
UVC 100 Dosimeters feature a patented colorimetric indicator that changes color to visibly demonstrate three energy levels of UV-C exposure (254 nm) at 25, 50 and 100 mJ/cm2 .
A recent study has shown that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID19, can be inactivated by UV-C at a dose of 22 mJ/cm2 .
Reaching a dose of 50 and 100 mJ/cm2 with the UVC Dosimeter has been correlated to achieve a 99.9% reduction of MRSA and C. Diff, respectively. 
Show Your UV-C Success
UVC Dosimeters enable users to visually see how much germicidal irradiation has been delivered to a surface.
This provides valuable evidence of the disinfection process and validating the output of the UVC equipment.
Make UVC Dosimeters part of your disinfection programs and see your success.
Benefits of UV-C Tri-Card Dosimeters
• Designed for use with UV-C devices using low-pressure mercury vapor lamps (254 nm) including autonomous robots, mobile towers, fixed ceiling units, cabinets, handheld units, tunnel conveyors and more.
• Dosimeters have an adhesive backing and can be placed on or adjacent to surfaces and equipment prior to disinfection.
• Yellow indicator changes color with exposure to UV-C irradiation at 25, 50 and 100 mJ/cm2.
• Provides necessary visible evidence that surfaces and equipment have received the desired amount of UV-C to kill harmful pathogens.
• Recommended for use with every disinfection cycle.
• Ideal for training staff, validating lamp output and as an auditing tool.
• Used in hospitals, dental/physician offices, commercial offices, homes, schools, gyms, hotels, restaurants, airports, airplanes, trains, buses, casinos, grocery/retail stores and more.
• Designed and manufactured in Sweden, and recommended by leading UV-C manufacturers around the world.
¹ Ultraviolet-C (UV-C) Monitoring Made Ridiculously Simple: UV-C Dose Indicators for Convenient Measurement of UV-C Dosing. Cadnum, Jennifer & Jencson, Annette & Redmond, Sarah & Mana, Thriveen & Donskey, Curtis. (2019)
² Signify and Boston University validate effectiveness of Signify’s UV-C light sources on inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19 (June 16, 2020)
UVC Blog of the week
When your order is complete, it takes 1-2 business days to process your order.
Larger orders of 5+ units will take 2-4 business days.
Free shipping is an available option at checkout.
We then ship from our warehouse in California, located at: 6010 N. Cajon Blvd. San Bernardino, CA 92407.
As soon as we ship your products, we send a shipping notification email.
Customers can also sign up for text updates.
Try any of our products for 30 days, and if you're not satisfied, return them. The 30 days starts after you receive the item. All we ask is that you pay for return shipping.
Questions or Concerns? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Check out our blog of the week here: The 7 Myths of UV-C Light You Should NOT Believe.