Ozone Producing Apollo Replacement Bulb3005
Ozone UV-C Apollo Replacement Bulb
Apollo's replacement bulb is quick and easy to replace. It's like magic to simply switch in a second 9,000 hour lasting germicidal UVC bulb.
With an input of 60 Watts, the Apollo UV-C replacement bulb will reliably emit the powerful 253.7nm wavelength to help mitigate the risk from germs, bacteria, and viruses constantly.
Made from clear fused quartz to allow the 180nm and 253.7nm light pass. The dual frequencies allow for the ozone and germicidal UV to have a Two-In-One cleaning effect.
Quickly plug and play using this UVC bulb replacement, covered by our 1-year warranty against any defect in manufacturing.
[Note: Ozone is carcinogenic and the room must be aired out 1 hour for every 15 minutes of use. Recommended use is at night.]
[Note: Similar to common household fluorescent light bulbs, the UVC bulbs contain a minute amount of mercury and must be treated as hazardous waste when being disposed of.]
Output Wattage: 170-180μW/cm2
Material: Clear Fuzed Quartz
Wavelength: 253.7nm | 180nm
- Unscrew the bottom screw and the two top screws.
- Place the screws carefully aside and remove the protective chamber.
- Pull out the UVC bulb and carefully place it aside.
- Place the new UVC bulb in the chamber and push down until you hear a click.
- Place the top chamber back on the unit and re-screw the screws.
- Enjoy your new UVC bulb and Apollo unit.